- Type of personal information that we collect from you
If you are just browsing our website, we do not collect any personal information about you.
We may collect personal information about you when you:
- Register with our website; or
- Transact any business within this website;
- Provide any information for the purpose of subscribing to this website
- How we use the personal information that you give us
- We use your personal information so that we can communicate to you information about prospective jobs or employees that may be of interest to you.
- If you are a Job Seeker, any resume that your submit will by default become accessible to view by any Employer, unless Job Seeker opts to hide it from view. Please see Navigation Tips for instructions on how to hide your resume. You authorize Keystone Professional Services to keep a copy of your resume on file for any independent recruiting opportunities.
- We may also use your personal information to send you statements and invoices, and/or collect payments from you;
- We may also use your personal information to enable your access to and the use of website services.
- We may also use your personal information to send you emails for marketing and for any other purpose. If you do not want us to send you emails, please contact us.
- Who uses your personal information?
If you are a Job Seeker, the only time that we share your information with anyone is when you submit an application. Keystone Professional Services will share Employer’s job listing with registered users when posted.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Keystone Professional Services may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
- How we protect your personal information
We implement rigorous security measures to protect against alteration, misuse or theft of your personal information. Please see terms and conditions for additional information.
We protect your personal information by:
- Storing our electronic and physical files in a secure space.
- Using the latest in Internet security technology to protect our electronic files from hackers, spyware and viruses.
- Limiting access to our electronic and physical files to authorized Keystone Professional Services personnel.
To measure online traffic and learn how people use our website, our computers put a small piece of information on your computer called a cookie. Cookies are widely used through the world on most websites. They are very typical.
A cookie is neither spyware nor software. You can easily disable cookies by altering your browser settings.