Keystone Professional Services, LLC – Terms and Conditions
This is a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Keystone Professional Services, LLC, a South Carolina limited liability company (hereinafter referred to as “Keystone Professional Services”), the owner and developer of this website By registering for any service provided on this website you become a client (“Client”) and you agree to be bound by the terms (the “Terms”) of this Agreement as long as you remain a Client. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER FOR ANY SERVICE. The Terms are subject to change at any time, effective upon notice to you.
- Limitations of Liability and Indemnification. By using any services provided by this website, you agree that in no event will this website, Keystone Professional Services, its and their officers, employees, agents, affiliates, licensees and web hosting services be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages as a result of your accessing the web siteand using any of the services available. Your sole remedy for any breach or default of this Agreement by this website or Keystone Professional Services shall be a return of any fees paid to this website or Keystone Professional Services for any services provided under this Agreement. You indemnify and agree to defend and hold harmless this website, Keystone Professional Services, its and their officers, employees, agents, affiliates, licensees and web hosting services and third parties for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including but not limited to court costs, legal fees, awards or settlements) relating to or arising out of your use of this website, including any breach by you of the Terms contained in this Agreement.
- Responsibility for Use of Web Site. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your actions and decisions to meet other people who you meet online by virtue of the services provided on this website. You understand that this website and Keystone Professional Services do not perform psychological testing or background checks on the individuals who may use the website services. You understand and agree that you must take all reasonable precautions before meeting others through the service provided by this website, which includes, but is not limited to: exchanging e-mail first before giving out any personal information and meeting in a public place. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and accuracy of your account, Profile and passwords, as applicable. Notify Keystone Professional Services immediately if a breach of confidentiality occurs.
- Use of Website. The job posting, resume database and other features of this website may be used only by individuals seeking employment and/or career information and by employers seeking employees.
- Employer Uses. Employers are solely responsible for their postings on this website. Keystone Professional Services is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to the employer’s use of this website and Keystone Professional Services shall not be responsible for any employment decisions or practices, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on this website.
- Do Not Rely on this website. Opinions, advice, statements or other comments should not necessarily be relied upon and are not to be construed as professional advice from this website or Keystone Professional Services. this website and Keystone Professional Services do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any of the information provided, and are not responsible for any loss resulting from your reliance on such information.
- Warning re: Offensive Information. It is possible that other clients, will post or send obscene or offensive materials on the site or to you via e-mail. It is also possible that by using your e-mail address, other people may, through other means outside the control of Keystone Professional Services, have access to personal information about you. This website, Keystone Professional Services, its employees, agents, affiliates, licensees and web hosting services are not responsible for these transmissions or for the release of such information by others about you.
- Right to Monitor. Keystone Professional Services reserves the right, but is not obligated, to monitor materials posted in any public area and shall have the right to remove any information deemed offensive by our staff. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you remain solely responsible for your use of any information contained on the site. You agree that Keystone Professional Services has the right to retain the compensation that may have been paid for the content removed due to its offensive nature. You hereby waive any claim you may have to recovery of those funds.
- Confidentiality. It is agreed that all personal information given to this website or Keystone Professional Services, will be kept confidential by Keystone Professional Services, with the following exceptions: (1) basic biographical or company information may be posted with your user ID for others to view; (2) submitted resumes;; (3) you send a message to another client, which will disclose your e-mail address to that client; (4) if you are an employer, any job listing or any information provided with such listing; or (5) you have harassed another person via any service provided by this website, in which case the confidentiality clause contained in this Agreement is rendered null and void.
- Ownership, Copyrights, Trademarks, Licenses. This website and Keystone Professional Services own and retain all proprietary rights to this website’s service, its trademarks and copyrights. Except for any information that is in the public domain, you are not authorized to reproduce, transmit or distribute the proprietary information of this website and Keystone Professional Services. By posting information to this website and Keystone Professional Services you represent that you have the right to grant permission for use by the owners of the copyright, trademark, and licenses, and by this website and Keystone Professional Services.
- No Warranties. This website and Keystone Professional Services provide the job posting services on an “as is” basis and do not make any warranty, express, implied, limited or other with respect to the services provided. Specifically, Keystone Professional Services does not warrant that the service will always be available, be uninterrupted, be error free, meet your requirements, or that any defects in the services will be corrected.
- Jurisdiction. This Agreement or any dispute arising from this Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina, without regard to provisions of conflicts of law. Any lawsuit arising from or related to this Agreement shall be brought exclusively before the Charleston County Court of Common Pleas, and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction of any such court.
- If any provision is found to be invalid, the remaining provisions will be in full force and effect.
- Certification. You certify that you are at least 18 years of age and that your answers to the registration materials on this website will be truthful. In accessing and using this website, you understand and agree that basic information concerning you, given to this website, may be published on the web-sitefor others to view along with your User ID. Your name, address and e-mail address are kept confidential, except where provided above.
- Compliance with Laws. Keystone Professional Services, LLC declares that, to the best of its knowledge and diligence, these terms and conditions comply with all international, Federal, State, and local laws and regulations.
- Third Party Vendors. Client hereby disclaims and waives all claims for liability that may arise against Keystone Professional Services, LLC for the actions or omissions taken by any third party linked to through this website or otherwise affiliated with Keystone Professional Services, LLC unless specifically stated in these terms and conditions.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes your entire Agreement with this website and Keystone Professional Services with respect to any services.
- Disclaimer of Location. Keystone Professional Services, LLC hereby disclaims any obligation to post a job site location or to verify the validity of the map accuracy of any job posting on this website.
- Notice to Keystone Professional Services. If you need to notify Keystone Professional Services, LLC about any issue with these terms and conditions, please do so at firstname.lastname@example.org
You further understand and agree that clicking or pressing on the “I agree” is the electronic equivalent of a written signature on this document.